Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2020

A Starry Christmas Tree

 Afternoon,

I don't know about you, but I really must start writing my Christmas cards, so here is one that will be winging it's way to someone just as soon as I can get my arse in gear.

We had a lovely Quick and Easy Christmas card class at the beginning of this year where I encouraged 'The Girls' to bring along their Christmas bits boxes.
We always tried to have a Christmas based class every couple of months to get a heads up on the end of the year, and it's also a good way of using up those bits and pieces that remain unfinished over the years.
This card was made with at least one such piece from my box. I hate to think how many years ago this tree was stamped embossed and coloured using a metallic pearlex palette.
I also found a punched strip of background paper and a stamped and embossed sentiment which fitted with the tree perfectly.
Off to finish my Christmas newsletter, which is at least a step in the right direction.
Have a great afternoon, and thanks for stopping by again.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx