Followers

Saturday 12 December 2020

Turn out the Lights Mamma

Evening

Isn't it strange how the death of a celebrity can trigger long lost memories. 

My collegue and I were talking about the death of Dame Barbara Windsor yesterday, and we both remembered her, amongst other things, for her role in the Carry On films and in particular Carry on Camping.

I remember going to see it at the cinema in Oxted with my first boyfriend. His Dad sat on one side of us, and his Sister on the other.....................some date lol.

I am at my daughters again this weekend where we have accomplished more sorting and shredding today, along with a couple of long walks and even a bit of crafting. So now everyone is suitably sleepy and I am getting nagged to turn out the lights, so I will check back in tomorrow with some pictures. Oh the bossyness of a 3 year old!!

Night night

Stay safe and hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx