Followers

Thursday 10 December 2020

One Layer Oxide Leaves.

 Evening,

I do love my Distress Oxide Inks, most particularly because they work every bit as well on dark card as they do on light.

These very quick, One Layer cards were all created 
using exactly the same colours of Distress Oxide ink,
but they look so different on the black card.
I inked these lovely old wood mounted stamps with green and brown Distress Oxides
and then stamped them out on either the black or cream card.
I gold embossed a sentiment on to the card and then added some splatters with the green and brown Distress Oxide inks mixed with a little water to make it fluid enough to splatter.
I don't often create one layer cards, but these are really so very quick and easy that they would be great to make up  as a set of cards in a box as a gift for someone. Maybe as a box of Thank You cards perhaps.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to write a few more Christmas cards.
Stay safe and craft.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx