Followers

Sunday 13 December 2020

Hot Air Balloon

 Evening Everyone,

I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend and are not too stressed out with all the preperations for Christmas which is just around the corner.

My good friend Gill has been reminding us this week about brass stencils in her 'Way to Go Wednesday' on Facebook. 

This is definitely not a Christmas card, but it does use a lovely Dreamweaver brass stencil.
I drew round the design  with a black micron pen and with the stencil in place. I then added a little bit of basic zendoodle.
In answer to Gill's question you can use them through an embossing machine, so once I had finished my 'tangling' I placed the stencil back in place and ran it through my Cuttlebug  with the appropriate sandwich for that machine.

It is very hard to show in the photographs but it does give it a little extra dimension.

I do like to be reminded of some of that stash that I have in my craft room.

My last sleepover tonight, so we are having a little bit of an impromptu movie night since Emma's class has been shut down early due to a case of Covid. We had lots of tears because she wouldn't see all her friends again before Christmas, but she decided that there was definitely a plus side.........................no spelling test.

Thanks for stopping by.

Stay safe and hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx