Followers

Monday 7 December 2020

Do You Have a Favourite?

 Evening All,

Do you ever make a card that you like so much that you just don't want to give it away? Well this is one of those.

I just love the background,
which was created using Distress Inks and a stencil.
I added Sparkle Medium to the background using a stencil, having first removed some of the colour with a damp baby wipe.
I completed the panel by stamping and black embossing some leaves from an old abstract stamp set. I think it was from Inkadinkadoo.
This card was created using the same stencil along with some black embossed images.
Once again the same stencil and sparkle medium and some die cut floral images.
It's a good job I love my Granddaughter isn't it, or she wouldn't have been allowed to choose the first card from the large supply that they all have access to when they need something.
Apparently it is her friends favourite colours.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx