Followers

Friday 4 December 2020

Inspired by Altenew for a Lifetime of Love

 Afternoon All,

Boy am I glad to be home, it's been freezing at work, although thankfully no snow. I'm so glad when they get the forecast wrong lol.

I LOVE Altenew stamps, and so do the rest of the Crafty Girls, so we often based a class around just playing with my rather large stash of stamps and dies.
This card uses the beautiful Engagement Wishes stamp set. It contains two rather large floral images and two leaves along with a host of fabulous words.
I stamped and coloured one of the flowers and leaves for this card and then fussy cut them before adding them to a white card. The background was created using a stencil, some dye based ink and a blending brush.
I like to show the girls that there is more than one way to use a stamp, and that it doesn't matter if you don't feel like colouring in your image, it can look every bit as good in black and white.
This card uses both of the floral images and a leaf.
I also placed the images so that they hung off the edge of the card and then trimmed them to the shape of the card.
The sentiment was added on a strip of black card stock using clear ink and white embossing powder.
Off to start some more DT work, I have a very busy weekend in front of me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx