Followers

Monday 13 April 2020

Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge - Day 20 Animal


Woodware Clear Singles Lino Cut Hare in the Fields 4 in x 6 in Stamp

Morning All,
By the time you read this I will be at work for the first time since the beginning of January!!
I am looking forward to seeing some of my old customers, I know that they have been asking after me, although obviously most of them won't be there because the schools and businesses are still on lockdown, but I know that some of them will still pop in for their bits of shopping.
Todays challenge for Creative Expressions 30 Day Challenge is an Animal.
So here are a few cards made with another of Jane Gill's designs for Woodware called JGS650 Hare in the Fields.
This one was created using Decorating Chalks.
And then this one has been stamped and embossed in Sepia on a piece of handmade background paper.
And here I have used gilding wax to make the images show up a little better on the dark cardstock.
I will probably need a lie down once I get back from work, it is bound to be a bit of a shock to the system after all this time.
Have a great day. Stay safe.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Always loved this stamp. Hope your day at work is a good one. Stay safe my friend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx