Followers

Monday 27 April 2020

Blue Wood Vetch

Evening Everyone,
It seems really strange not to have a Creative Expressions challenge to find a card for, it means I actually have to think lol.
So here are a couple of cards that I made using one of Jane's fabulous new stamp sets designed for Woodware and available through Creative Expressions.
I created a background using a blue Shimmer Shaker which I mixed with water and then brushed onto watercolour cardstock.
I used a rectangular die to deboss into the background panel after I had stamped and embossed JGS716 Wood Vetch on to the watercolour background.
Another card created in a similar manner,
this time using an oval die for the debossing,
 and adding some script stamping using JGS712 Text Background.
This one uses the same stamps, this time with white embossing and a rectangular die.
The small sentiment tiles are taken from another of Jane's stamp sets JGS714 Tulip Set. It is one stamp that I chopped up into tiles and edged with a black sharpie pen. You can see it as a whole on card number 2.
Have a great evening. Stay Safe
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx