Followers

Saturday 18 January 2020

Sparkle and Shine at Christmas Time

Morning All,
I think that it's about time that I shared just a few of the mountain of Christmas cards that I have made over the last few years.
As you know I love my Embossing Folders.
 They make fabulous backgrounds as here on this stamped, embossed and coloured card.
The 3D folders also make a wonderful card all by themselves.
I have used a variety of cardstock
and added Gilding Wax,
also in a variety of colours, and a sentiment panel.
Here I just used part of the embossed image to create a smaller card.
This card uses a different folder and various colours of distress ink
along with some gold Gilding Wax.
I added die cut poinsettias to this card and used the embossing folder on its side.
This final card uses a sentiment folder along with a poinsettia and sentiment panel.
Actually very quick and easy cards to make, apart from the die cut poinsettias that is.
Thanks for stopping by again. Hope you have a fabulous Saturday.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx