Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2020

A Little More Black and White

Evening Everyone,
It's been very cold, but lovely and bright here today. I actually went out for a short walk, it's impossible to sit and rest all of the time, and at the end of the day I will have to go back to work at some point so I would rather ease myself in gently.
We started a fabulous Black and White challenge at CCM on Monday, and as you may know I do love that particular colour combo.
This first card was one that I made for Creative Expressions for the Woodware stamps section of their catalogue.
This stamp set would lend itself to a bit of zendoodling as well as basic black and white stripes of colour.
I never quite know what I am going to create when I start making the samples, and I also try very hard to use up all of the leftover bits and pieces,
so here is a second card made with them.
I'm back home tomorrow after a lovely couple of days staying with Becki and the youngest of the Grandchildren.
Chloe has been my best buddy. I just wish I could understand her when she babbles away 19 to the dozen. I often think that we should video her so that we can play it back to her when she is older so that she can translate it for us. The trouble is you never have your phone near you when you need it do you.
Jack is such a cheeky little monster with an infectious grin. Unfortunately he has also learnt the high pitched squeal from copying his sister. I'm thinking of investing in earplugs for next time.
Its amazing how much sorting you can get done when you are having to sit and rest. I have shredded a huge bag full of paperwork that would otherwise have remained in carrier bags for another few years. I also found a couple of gift cards which are still just in date, so that was a nice surprise.
Better get to bed now before the kids wake up again.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx