Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2020

More rest for me

Evening Everyone.
Well it's another couple of weeks of enforced rest for me, and the possibility that I have 'arthritic tendancies' in my foot...…..oh joy.
I am being refered to an Orthopod/Podiatrist but that could take some time, so in the mean time it is more rest and elevation and try an arch support.
I was hoping to blog another couple of cards, but our internet is as crook as my foot so I am having to do this on my phone and adding photos is definitely more than I can handle on it.
The kids keep telling me that the weather is affecting it but that just sounds like an excuse to me.
So it's more sitting down for me for the next fortnight at least.
Night night
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx