Followers

Saturday 25 January 2020

Purple Poppies

Morning All,
I hope that you are having a great weekend.
I found this fabulous poppy stamp at Ally Pally a few years ago.
 It is a Carabelle Art stamp called Pretty Like a Flower.
I used it here with the 'Bump and Smudge' technique that has become quite a favourite of mine.
I didn't think that the cards needed anything much more than a sentiment
and a few gems or nail heads.
I think I might have to dig this stamp out again, I had forgotten how nice it is.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. You're right that is a gorgeous stamp, love it. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx