Followers

Thursday 30 January 2020

Feel Better Soon

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post today as I am in need of a rest, my foot is killing me today.
I have done a little walking, but nothing too much honestly, but for some reason it seems particularly bad tonight, so I am going to give in to it and lie down.
This card was actually made for my brother who is currently undergoing treatment for a recurrence of his throat cancer, so my few little aches and pains are very minor by comparison.
I could however get behind the sentiment, and would very definitely like to feel better soon.
I'm getting very bored with being incapacitated.
Looking forward to a better day tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet Kim. Hope you do feel better soon. I definitely felt good when I opened the card you sent me. I just love it to bits and will put it with the others which I have kept, you are so inspiring. Have a lovely weekend and thanks again. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx