Followers

Saturday 4 January 2020

A little sneak peek

Evening Everyone,
Hope you have had a fabulous day. I certainly have.
We had a wonderful class today playing with the latest stamps designed by the lovely Jane Gill.
Now I had assumed that they would have been released by now since I had to make the samples for them way back at the end of November/beginning of December.
However I am now not so sure so you may well be getting a sneak peek of one of them.
I had lots of lovely Creative Expressions products to work with this time, so this card uses a background created using various colours of Colour Clouds, a stencil and baby wipe to remove some of the colour from the central panel.
The flowers are fussy cut and coloured images from one of the new sets JGS705 Five Daisies.
Having spent a fabulous afternoon playing, we then continued into the evening with Prosecco, cheese and plenty of conversation.
What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx