Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2020

A little Something Just for You

Afternoon Everyone,
Wow, two weeks worth of posts, not bad going for me lol.
This card was made with one of the fabulous old Art Impressions stamps that I got to play with at SirStampalot back in November.
It worked well with the 'Bump and Smudge' technique that we played with while I was there.
I also felt that it lent itself to a little added colouring.
One of the benefits of sitting on my butt at the moment is that I am gradually wading my way through a ton of card photos, which means that I have found a couple more using the wonderful Penny Black Brushstroke stamp At Grace.
As I have said before, the Stamping Platform/Misti has made stamping out these larger stamps so much easier. In this case having stamped it out and smudged it in brown it just looked like a mess, so I stamped and embossed over the top using a blue Distress Oxide. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do that before I got my stamping platform.
Thanks for stopping by again.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Kim and the cards are gorgeous too. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx