Followers

Friday 10 January 2020

Tim Holtz Embossing Folder

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day?
It's felt lovely and mild here, perfect for a nice long walk, if my foot would have allowed. Instead I settled for some crafty company, and a change of the four walls that I have been staring at for the last few days.
I always come back from my November 'holiday' at SirStampalot with a suitcase full of new goodies. This time it included a fabulous Tim Holtz 3D embossing folder.
I happened to have caught it being used on the TV before I went which accounted for my purchase, because to be honest the packaging didn't do it justice so it would otherwise probably have remained on the shelf.
I left this sample with Janice and Andy since it also featured another of my purchases, a rather fabulous Brush Stroke stamp from Penny Black.
That's another picture that I can file away as having been blogged, I'm on a roll here lol.
Night, night
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx