Followers

Friday 24 January 2020

Pearlex Poinsettias

Evening Everyone,
Christmas may be a dim and distant memory, except when the credit card bill comes in, but tomorrow we are getting a heads up on next year.
Every year we always complain that we haven't finished enough cards, so this year we have decided that we will regularly fit in a class where we have to finish off things from our Christmas bits box.
My friend Anna and I did it a few years ago and it made such a difference.
 With that in mind I thought that it made sense to share a few finished ones from my stash.
 They have all been made using an old Woodware stamp set, versamark ink and powdered Pearlex.
I do love Pearlex (Mica) powders and the fact that some of them look so different on dark
and light cardstock.
These cards were very quick and easy to put together. The hardest part was finding cardstock to match.
I'm hoping that we will be able to get a few more cards finished tomorrow.
I've got a whole pile of card and background paper ready to take, along with a few dies and heap of bits from my bits box that may end up being someone else's treasure lol.
Have a great weekend.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great cards Kim, I always plan to keep going with the C cards but something always happens to distract me but we'll see. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx