Followers

Thursday 23 January 2020

Letterpress with Embossing Folders

Afternoon,
Are you having a good day?
I got out with a friend this morning, for a bit of fresh air. Nice to see the outside for a change.
I do love 3D embossing folders, and these cards were made using one of my favourites.
We did the Letterpress technique using them in class.
The mounting for them was inspired by cards made by Jennifer McGuire. 
I do love this ladies blog for inspiration.
Of course I couldn't throw any of the bits away so I made another card with them.
Time for a little bit of crafting I think...…...sitting down like a good girl of course.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx