Followers

Sunday 5 January 2020

A little more Bump and Smudge (with a link)

Morning All
It's a rather dull and miserable one here, so perfect for shutting myself away in my craft room and playing.
I'm also trying really hard to keep on top of some blogging.
I just have sooooo many cards to share with you, so I'm trying to be a good girl.
These are some more of the cards that I finished off after my 'Bump and Smudge' class at SirStampalot last year,
I will pop in a link to where I saw the original idea HERE as I have had a couple of comments from friends asking how I have done the technique.
These lovely little stamps helped me use up some bits of embossed card stock.
Not that it has made much of a dent to my stash. I think that I need another sort out.
The Grandkids school and nursery usually benefit from that. The kids love all the little bits of card and paper for the craft corner, although I will of course check with Mum first before palming her off with a 'bag full of my old tat' as it has often been referred to.
Remember one mans tat is another mans treasure lol.
Have a fabulous day.
Happy Crafting and hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx