Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Pebble Pops

Hi All
I've been doing a little sorting out in my craft room...……..oh God who knew I owned soooo much cardstock. If anyone catches me buying more at a craft show, STOP ME PLEASE.
Anyway a few more cards for you tonight.
These are actually from a previous release of Jane Gill's fabulous designs.
The stamp set is called 'Pebble Pops' and she tells me that it was inspired by the little stacks of pebbles that she used to make when she went to the beach.
I think they actually rather remind me of beetles or caterpillars, but either way I like them.
This card uses pigment inks and clear embossing powder on the focal image
and then black ink for the rest.
This is actually the card that I made for the Creative Expressions catalogue.
Same technique as before just a few more focal images.
I mounted the panel onto a piece of embossed cardstock highlighted with gilding wax.
This one uses a piece of mop up background and black ink for all of the images.
I hadn't realized that my ink pad was a little dry so I actually used black embossing powder on some of the images to give a bit of contrast.
Early night tonight I think, my brain hurts after all that colour coordination of card stock lol.
Have a great evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx