Followers

Saturday 5 December 2020

Beauty and the Bee

 Afternoon,

I'm taking a break from my DT samples to blog a card made with one of the stamps that the fabulous Jamie Rodgers has been playing with on Create and Craft today.

I love these amazing stamps from Designer Boutique under the umbrella of Creative Expressions, and I think this one might be one of my favourites. UMSDB034 Beauty and the Bee.
I stamped and embossed the large floral image on to a piece of blue cardstock and then coloured it in using the Summer Garden Iridescent watercolour paint pallet.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the set onto pale blue card using gold embossing powder and then fussy cut round it.
You've still got one last chance to catch the show at 8pm tonight,. It is well worth it as Jamie's demos are always brilliant.
Have a great evening.
Stay safe and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx