Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2020

A Job Well Done

Evening Everyone,
Well I have certainly managed to achieve something from my enforced rest, apart from a rather numb bum that is!! I have managed to sort out all of my LOTV Simply Print images.
I'm not quite sure just how long it would have taken me to do otherwise, probably till my very own retirement, but at least that is one rather major thing that I can tick off my 2020 To Do List.
It will certainly make card making easier when I can flick through a pile of pictures to find the image I require, rather than trying to guess what image a particular title will reveal.
And of course it will also make it easier to see just what images I need next time they have a mega sale :O)
Unfortunately the weather today would not allow this type of relaxation, but never mind that would probably have been too hot for me lol.
Now another thing that I would like to sort out are all of my dies, but as that would require me to stand up for rather a long time that will have to wait for much later in the year because that is definitely not something that I could manage at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx