Followers

Wednesday 29 December 2021

Day 29

Afternoon,

More Christmas tree cards today, this time with a different colour palette. The first 6 cards once again use Decorating Chalks to colour the stamped images.







Same trees, this time using gold embossing powder and some holly branches in the background.




The final 5 cards again use the Christmas tree stamps and colour palette, only this time I have used pigment inks and clear embossing powder.
I can't believe that there is only a couple of days to go till the end of the year. I think once again we will be glad to see the back of this one.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx