Followers

Thursday 30 December 2021

Day 30

Evening,

As you know the littlest Grandkids love to craft with me. In fact Chloe often wakes me up, when I am staying there, with a request to watch Jennifer (The wonderful Jennifer McGuire on Youtube) 

It was therefore a no brainer when it came to making Teachers Christmas prezzies.......incorporate some of the artwork that they had created with the Gelli plate to make them. They had a grand time, even Jack joined in, and they made a stack of backgrounds. I have given them my assorted shaped Clarity gelli plates so the artwork is rather small, but perfect for the fronts of these post it notebooks.

They were made from off cuts of black and white mountboard along with die cut shapes from my stash and a little gilding wax.








Each cover contained a Post it note block and pen and a thin elastic closure.
I will definitely be making more of these. They make fabulous prezzies and as the kids move up a class each year, there will always be new teachers to give them to.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx