Followers

Friday 17 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 17

 Evening,

I've just written my first four Christmas cards!! Don't laugh, that's not bad going for me, and there is still time to get them in the post, even if it will have to be 1st class postage.

I try and find a bit of a connection, however tenuous, when I am looking for cards to blog.
In this case it is the red distress inked backgrounds. Here it is accompanied by gold embossing powder.
Same poinsettia stamp (what a surprise lol) and a bit of fussy cutting for this one.
Back to gold embossing powder for the background, and one final poinsettia stamp as the focus.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great crafty weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx