Followers

Sunday 5 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 5

Evening,

It's been rather wet and cold here today, but I managed to dodge the showers on my walk back from getting my Covid booster.

It's Day 5 on my Countdown to Christmas so here is a card that I made a while ago using some handmade backgrounds

Sizzix Poinsettia dies
and a Christmas sentiment.
Just because they are poinsettias, doesn't mean that they can't be used for a birthday card.
Better get to bed now, I've got a few stupidly early starts this week so I can see an occasional Granny nap in my future lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx