Followers

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 14

Evening,

I have a bit of Alcohol inked background and some fussy cut foliage for tonights card.

I created a frame from white card to surround the background
and then added a stamped, embossed, coloured  and fussy cut image to the center of the alcohol inked panel.
The sentiment is die cut from black card with glossy accents added.
The die also comes with an outer layer which I cut from pearlescent vellum.
I used the same lovely foliage stamp from Woodware, for this card.
This time I cut the coloured image using an oval die and then matt and layered it onto some dark green gingham background paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx