Followers

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 21

Evening,

One of my favourite techniques is the Alcohol Lift technique.

I love alcohol inks anyway, and this adds a whole new dimension to your cards.
Of course one of the beauties of the technique is that it gives you a 'Twofer'. A background on a non-porous surface such as Yupo or acetate, and then a 'pulled' print on a porous surface such as cardstock.
I used a large background stamp here which would have worked just as well for a birthday card I think.
And here I tried to be clever and use both.

Thanks for stopping by. Only a few days left to go now. I hope that you are more organized than me, I'm still writing Christmas cards lol.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx