Followers

Saturday 25 December 2021

Day 25 - Christmas Day

Happy Christmas Everybody.

The sentiment on my card today says it all

'Sending you every good wish for a happy and peaceful Christmas and a prosperous New Year'

You need a bit of bling at Christmas, and Pearlex (or similar) is the perfect choice for painting,
or creating watercoloured backgrounds.
It works well with gold embossing,
and black embossed images. The embossing acts as a perfect resist to the pearlescent paints.
They also work on white cardstock although the effect isn't anywhere near as striking.

I have been banished from the kitchen so I am sitting with the kids watching White Christmas, the old Danny Kaye, Bing Crosby film. Emma loves the singing and dancing in it, and it brings back memories of my childhood, I loved all the old musical films.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day. With much love and crafty wishes 

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx