Followers

Sunday 26 December 2021

Day 26 - Boxing Day.

Evening,

I'm home now after a wonderful Christmas weekend with the littlest Grandkids. We had a fabulous time. Daddy cooked Christmas dinner, which meant that Becki and I were on washing up detail. Definitely a fair trade in my opinion lol. The kids were so excited and a little overwhelmed yesterday, so it was nice that today was a little more normal..............Daddy had to work and I helped Mummy try to sort things out a little in order to find space for all the new goodies that they were lucky enough to receive.

I still seem to have plenty of Christmas cards to share with you, 
so here are a few more using some holly stamps,
and a Merry Christmas sentiment.
And here is a very traditional Christmas saying when it comes to holly.
Back to normal for me tomorrow, although I think I will still give the Christmas jumpers a bit of an outing for another week before they get packed away.
Thanks for stopping by. 
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx