Followers

Saturday 4 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 4

Evening,

I hope that you have had a nice crafty Saturday. We had a great time in class playing with the Gelli Plate and Acrylic Paints. It's such fun, but also very easy to end up with a huge pile of backgrounds that just scream out to be used. I guess that's my homework for the next few days lol.

Another fun class that led to a rather large pile of backgrounds was playing with ink sprays and cling film.
So many fabulous colour combinations,
which worked really well with these beautiful silhouette die cuts.
A really quick and easy Christmas card, but quite striking I think you will agree. 
I have also treated myself to this fabulous trio of dies from Crafter Companion. 
Another fabulous silhouette die, it seems that I have quite a few of them!!

And they don't just have to be used for Christmas cards.
Thanks for stopping by again.
Hugs Kimx



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Kim. Love them. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx