Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 15

Evening,

Sometimes it is good to think outside the box when it comes to our crafty supplies.

I love my old Imagination stamp sets. The Decoupage Stamp Range. Lots of fabulous images all designed around a square framed image.
Sometimes though you end up with loads of stamped images where not everything has stamped out properly.
Now of course I would stamp using my Stamping Platform or Misti. Back in the day I would resort to a bit of fussy cutting so as not to waste any of the images.
I also used up a few background paper scraps as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx