Followers

Friday 10 December 2021

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10

Evening,

Why does food shopping always seem to take so long?

It's my weekend staying with my youngest daughter and the littlest Grandkids, and one of our tasks is the fortnightly food shop and batch cooking session. They collect me from the station and then we head off to Aldi and Morrisons. Friday evening is probably not a very practical time choice, but it means that we have the rest of the weekend for more fun pursuits. This weekend it is putting up the Christmas tree, and finishing off the teacher prezzies..............................way more fun than shopping.

Everything is finally all put away, and the kids are fast asleep, so here is another cute Christmas card.
This one was made using a fabulous old Penny Black mouse stamp and an even older embossing folder.
Better get to sleep myself. I usually get a very early wake up call in the morning lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx