Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Happy Birthday Rithika

Hi All
Another wet and miserable day here, so lets throw a little sunshine on the proceedings with this card that I made for my Boss's daughter. At least it made him smile, and her too.
With everything that has been going on at work just lately Sega forgot to speak to me about making a card, but as his daughters are written into my birthday planner I made one over the weekend so as not to be caught out like last year.
The main image is a Lili of the Valley topper, die cut using a circular Grand Nestie.
I added some faux stitching and then mounted it onto purple card stock die cut using my favourite Go Create die.
The main background is a piece of white card which has been dry embossed with dye based ink on the folder before running it through the machine.It has also been spritzed with assorted Glimmer Mists.
The sentiments are all from Lili of the Valley, but her name has been spelt with die cut letters.
The die cut leaves match the stamped images on the purple card stock and are by Penny Black.
Today has seen more rain fall, although fortunately no where near the cyclone levels that they forecast. Long may their predictions be wrong I say :O)
People have still been driving though like lunatics with no care for anyone else. They also appear to be oblivious to the police presence.
I actually witnessed a driver continue to drive through the flood water despite the policeman standing in front of him with his arm raised telling him to stop. There was quite a cheer when the police officer pulled him over and gave him a ticket lol.
Oh well lets see what tomorrow brings.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Kim that look awful, glad the numpty got a ticket serves him right. I think your card is beautiful, I have a list of birthdays as well to try to be organised doesn't always work though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx