Followers

Sunday 23 February 2014

Brilliant Brilliance

Evening Everyone
We had another fabulous class at Davina's last Saturday using Brilliance Ink pads.
It has been a while since I last used mine, distress inks are my go to pads at the moment, so I had forgotten what great pads these are. They have such a lovely sheen to them and they sponge beautifully.
I thought that we would do some masking with them using peel-offs and post-it notes.
For the class tag and this particular set of cards I used peel-offs to create the masks. I will share the post-it note cards in another blog post.
I placed the peel-offs and on this card torn paper onto white card stock and then gently sponged with Brilliance inks. Once you have finished sponging remove the peel-offs and paper to create a lovely background.
I also painted a couple of the peel-off designs and fussy cut them to add an accent to the lower corner of the tag and cards.
The sentiment (Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today) is from Woodware stamp set stamped out using Lightening Black Brilliance ink.
I must get re-inkers for some of my pads as you can see, so I can feel a bit of a spending spree coming on.
I really had forgotten what fun it is to play with peel-offs. Sorry Shaz :O)
Back to the grind tomorrow. I have taken to leaving my colouring pencils and some stamped images in my box at work. Lets hope that the road has re-opened and we will be really busy. Some how though I'm not holding my breathe lol.
Hags Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards Kim.Hope you are keeping well Francoise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx