Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Evening Everyone,
Friday at last, and a Happy Valentines Day to you All as well.
I hope that you have all been suitably pampered and indulged.
Before the current flooding, and before all of our Valentines stock was transferred to another store, (My Boss had to carry it all across the bridge to his car bit by bit) we were expected to dress up and make the day special for our customers.
It was difficult to know quite what to do, so in the end we settled on pink as the colour theme, and I volunteered to make badges for everyone.
Because I have been trying to keep on top of things I had all of the badges made already, so despite the lack of stock, or customers for that matter, we wore them today, even if we didn't dress up. So much for forward planning, that will teach me to try and get ahead.
I used heart shaped nesties, Kraft card and very old Penny Black paper for the badge base, and then added a flower and leaves die cut using DooHickey and Stampin Up dies, and other papers from my stash.
The names have been added using die cut letters.
I made the Boss's badge a little bit different so that he stood out as our leader.
I even took some colouring in to work with me today.
The days really drag at the moment, I couldn't face another day of standing around doing very little. There is only so many times that you can clean the same till area.
I hope that you all have a good weekend.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx