Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

For Clarity with Love

Evening All
I hope that you are all looking forward to a craft filled weekend. I certainly am, I have new DT stamps to play with and I can't wait.
I thought that it was about time that I entered another challenge, and what better place to start than with the Clarity challenge which this month is Love and Romance.
This was much easier to do since I have now sorted out my Clarity stamps and I can actually see what I have got lol. I used NDC22-G Arty Heart as the center piece for my card, stamped, embossed and sponged using Adirondack ink. 
The background has been created using a combination of Clarity stencils, stamps and more ink.
I also added a few extra dots to the sentiment, some faux stitching around the outer edge and some Card Candi..
The die cut is a new toy that I acquired at Davina's last weekend.
I cut 'Love' from red and white card stock and layered one over the other to add a slight shadow.
I hope this fits the bill for the challenge, I certainly had fun creating it.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Love your card so romantic like what you did with the hearts good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card like what you did with hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card like the what you did with your hearts good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kim and so elegant. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Kim. Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx