Followers

Sunday 2 February 2014

A White and Grey Anniversary

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that we are already a couple of days into February, it will be March before we know it lol.
I have been in finishing off mode again.
As I have said before there is always something new to be learnt in class, this time it was a different colour combination.
One of the ladies made a piece of the embossed background using grey and white and it looked so fabulous that I decided that I would try it out myself.
The circular panel that I have used as the focus for the card has been made from a stamped, embossed and coloured image from Imagination stamps.
The Faux Card Candi has been punched from the left over pieces of the coloured image.
The sentiment is also from another Imagination stamp set.
Better get to bed now, it's got so late.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing Kim, I love the faux candi you have made from the image just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx