Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Brilliant Brilliance Part 2

Evening Everyone,
Well that's another Monday finished.
We had an unexpected delivery this morning so there were actually things to do which made the time pass much quicker.
 As promised, here are the other cards made during my last class at Davina's.
This time Post-it notes have been used to mask off  areas of my white card stock before Brilliance ink was sponged gently over the top (Make sure that you work away from your masks to avoid the sponged ink seeping underneath them)
I thought that these colours had a distinctly masculine feel to them, so I mounted the card accordingly.
 This is the other card that I made using the same technique.
This time I went for a more feminine colour scheme.
The small central tag has been created using one of Francoise Skinny flower sets.
One of the side effects of no customers to buy the delivery is the vast array of bargains to be had at the end of the day. Our fridge is groaning at the moment, although the bank balance could do with a shot in the arm lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. wow how different do they look with the different colours, I love the first one with the little stamps over the top :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx