Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Have a Heart

Hi All
I hope that you are all having a good weekend.
I am actually writing this blog post from the living room of my lovely friend Sylvie as we have now been without electricity since some time last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me you really do not realize how much you rely on it for everything until you are without it. Even the telephone won't work............ and I can't craft which is a real bummer.
The kids really can't get their heads around the fact that TVs and eventually Ipads and Tablets need to be plugged in to recharge. They actually played a board game this afternoon, how old fashioned is that :O)
It is my eldest daughters birthday today and so I have done a little bit of upcycling with one of my heart shaped badges.
I made this for the kids to give her, and covered my name with the stamped sentiments from Lili of the Valley.
My apologies for the state of the picture, I will change them as soon as we get some power back, but I had to take them in Sylvie's living room tonight so they are rather dark. (Pictures now edited)
I also made another card for my stash using one of the other badges that hadn't had a name added to it.
I added another flower, sentiment and some Card Candi. They just seemed too nice to throw away, and this way I don't feel like I completely wasted my time.
I'm just waiting on a call from the kids to say that they have collected the takeaway and I will have to go home. Jenni has chosen Curry for her dinner (birthday person gets dinner of choice on their birthday), but I have told her that she will definitely have to be like the Queen and have another birthday as today has been a wash out in more ways that one lol.
Hugs to you all, thanks for stopping by.
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspirational as always......hope you and your family are soon safe and warm......take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx