Followers

Thursday 27 February 2014

For Imagination With Love

Evening Everyone,
I've been playing with my fabulous Imagination stamps and stencils.
Their challenge this month has been Love is in the Air so I made the card especially for it.
The background has been created using a stencil, Kaleidacolor ink pad and a stencil brush.
I taped the stencil down with low tack tape so that it didn't move before I brushed ink all over it.
The central stamped and embossed panel has been coloured using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' and the Imagination Vintage Pearly Palette, so my dye based ink pad was chosen to match.
With Love was stamped and embossed several times down the left hand side of the background panel which had also been sprayed with some black Spray Webbing.
I do love these Decoupage stamps, they are so easy to use and stamp out beautifully.
I will be chained to my desk for the next couple of days as I have masses of DT samples to make, so I had better get a good nights sleep.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kim can't wait to see your dt samples as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx