Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

This is a Man's World at Crafty Cardmakers and More

Hi All
We have a new challenge starting today over at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

Carole is hosting our challenge today, and she has chosen the theme of 'This is a Man's world'. So a male themed creation, in fact anything suitable for a man or boy.
My card has been made using A Lili of the Valley topper cut out using one of my Nesties and then mounted over some more die cut circles.
The Bargello Background has been made using several pieces of Woodware papers from my stash. I'm very sad, I actually have a 'Woodware Papers Box'. Well it makes sense for when I have to make samples for the catalogues lol.
I have added some diecut grasses (Memorybox and DooHickey dies).
The circular sentiments are from a newly acquired Lili of the Valley stamp set. Well it would have been rude not to take advantage of last weeks 'Special Offer' now wouldn't it lol.
I dotted around a few peel-off dots and some glossy accents.
Our sponsors this time are FLOURISH WITH A BLING who are offering a $15 (Australian dollar) gift voucher, and THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE who are offering the winner 3 digi images, or 4 if you have used one of their images for your entry.
I was going to enter a couple of challenges, but once again time has got away from me.
Don't forget to stop by and show the DT some love.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This little one is so cute, I love the background you have created looks very intricate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx