Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady

Evening Everyone,
A very quick post tonight, with apologies for the quality of the pictures.
 I took the card to work ready to send and had forgotten to take pictures, so I had to take these at the till where the lighting is not very good.
The card was made using a Penny Black stamp and Decorating Chalks.
I stamped the floral image onto white card stock using Versamark ink and then blended the chalks over it using a cotton wool ball.
The sentiment is one of my favourites from Hobby Art. I fussy cut around the image and layered it onto a card before adding some shrivelled ribbon and a button.
Unfortunately the lovely lady that this is destined for is currently in hospital so I hope that it cheers her up.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous creation love the ribbon you have used I thought it was vellum at first

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx