Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Wishing you a Lifetime of Love

Evening Everyone,
Well I managed to get up in time for work this morning, AND I got my card finished for the Boss, so all is good.
Of course just how tired I am won't hit me properly till tomorrow, although I do confess to a small 'Granny Nap' this afternoon lol.
Here finally is my card for the latest challenge over at CCM&More, where Lorraine would like to see Love themed creations. So lots of Love, Love, Love be it Valentines, Wedding, Engagement or just plain love and romance.
My card could be made for a Wedding or an Anniversary and uses some of the new stamps from Woodware.
The background has been created using a lovely Dreamweaver Stencil which I dry embossed in my Cuttlebug and then brushed with Distress inks while the stencil was still in place.
 
The sentiment is also from another new Woodware stamp set, stamped, embossed, die cut and layered using Nesties.
Finishing touches are a ribbon bow, pearls and a stamped, embossed and fussy cut heart.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of my fabulous team mates have come up with to inspire you.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep sitting up.
See you tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim lovely design and detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Kim, love the colours
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card. I love your colour scheme, the embossed background is beautiful and the embossed heart finishes the card perfectly. Sally.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kim, I love the soft yellows and the embossing pattern is just gorgeous! So romantic! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx