Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Just Believe

Hi All
I hope that you have survive Friday 13th without too many mishaps. Apart from nearly falling flat on my face as I entered work this morning I have managed to get through it intact.
One of my new purchases in 2014 was a beautiful and very delicate die by Memorybox.
I love Silhouette stamps as you know, so this die just called me. I had to have it, but what to do with it?
You know how it goes, I am ashamed to say that I have loads of stamps and dies like that. Have to have them, but don't know what to do with them once they are mine lol.
I felt that it needed to be layered over some sort of background, so once again I reached for my stash of Gelli Plate / Creative Palette papers.
I chose a pinky/purple one and then sponged and stamped over the top of it using Hobby Art and Stampendous stamps and Distress inks.
The sentiment is also from Hobby Art and I have added some faux stitching using a micron pen and ruler,
along with some stripy purple Card Candi.
I used Glossy Accents to attach the die cut, although I bought a new product at Davina's last time I was there which I need to try out. It is supposed to make fiddly die cuts very easy to stick down. So I will have to give it a try and let you know.
Have a great weekend. Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx