Followers

Thursday 26 February 2015

To Brighten a Rainy Day.

Hi All
I can't believe that we are already near the end of yet another week and it's nearly March. Where on earth did January and February go to?
I've got some nice spring colours for you today to make up for all the rain that we have had. In my neck of the woods anyway.
They have been made using some more of the wonderful Woodware stamps that I have had the privilege of playing with.
One of the things that I have to do when making cards for the catalogue is a Gallery Page. Six cards all using a similar colour palette.
As you know I never know quite what is going to happen until I start to play, so more often than not I end up with a pile of bits and pieces all in a similar vane.
So these are a selection of cards made with those 'leftovers'.
I created a panel of stamped and embossed background using this lovely floral corner, and then coloured it using Watercolour Pearlex from the Stargazer Palette.
I cut the panel up to create this first card which was then mounted onto complimentary orange card stock.
The next card really has been made from the 'leftovers' and a hexagon punch.
Once again I mounted them on to orange card stock and added a sentiment from another of the Woodware stamp sets.
 The panel on this last card was made in the same way just using a slightly different stamp.
I also used the same Pearlex palette and the 'Wet Watercolour Technique.
This time I mounted the finished panel onto blue card.
I trimmed around the sentiments in a random manner and mounted them onto the card using silicon.
I sent one of these cards to my lovely Clarity team mate Janet Pring for her birthday this week.
Oh dear doesn't look like I'm going to get anything done again tonight. Thank goodness it is nearly the weekend.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx