Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Whats on your Workdesk Wednesday

Evening All
Have you had a busy day? I have.
As today is Wednesday I have decided to share a picture of my work desk.
I'm actually cheating slightly as this picture was taken last Wednesday, but I'm afraid that it is no tidier this week than it was last. If anything it is probably worse lol.
I think I must have cleared up a little bit, because this looks remarkably clear compared to most of the time. I am constantly loosing things under piles of paper, stamps and dies.
As you can see the TV 'clicker' is never far from reach. I do have to have background when I'm crafting, and there is bound to be a coffee cup in there somewhere as well.
I will try and share the results of all this mess over the next couple of days, but I have had trouble loading some pictures onto my laptop.
You would be very proud of me given how rubbish I am with technology. I thought thay had gone forever, but I have managed to find them, it is just taking me a while to move them to where I can edit them.
Wow I sound like I know what I'm doing don't I. Don't be fooled it was sheer luck :O)
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx