Followers

Thursday 19 February 2015

The best Flapjacks in the World

Hi All
No crafting tonight I'm afraid, unless you count making flapjacks with the Grandchildren that is lol.
I took them with me to visit my Mum this wet and windy afternoon.
I knew that the kids wouldn't walk the last bit of the journey like I usually do so we waited for a Bus, and a very posh one it was too. All the seats had seat belts.
We spent a lovely afternoon with Mum where the kids helped her make a batch of Flapjacks
My Mum makes THE BEST Flapjacks and everyone was eager to help out, especially with taste testing lol.
Oh dear there goes the diet for another week.
Back tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx