Followers

Thursday 5 February 2015

Trees and Alcohol inks for Men

Evening Everyone
I don't know about you, but there always seems to be some months that are very 'Birthday Heavy'.
Well for me February is one of those, and there seem to be quite a few Men's cards to send.
 Here are a few that I made with one of Jane Gills lovely tree stamp sets, always good for men's cards.
They all make use of backgrounds made using Alcohol inks.
I have used the alcohol inks on glossy card stock for the first two cards.
 The next ones use Alcohol ink on acetate, which of course makes them very hard to photograph.
I even tried outside, which was no more successful.
I hope that you like them. I certainly had fun making them and at least I now have one or two left in my stash for later in the month.
Better find some addresses and get the next batch ready for the postman. Or at least my friend Kevin who comes in for his paper every morning. His work is right next to a postbox so he is quite used to me asking him to act as postie for me.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim,
    Yes I like them, Alcohol Inks always make lovely designs on cards and these are great.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx