Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

Congratulations

Evening Everyone,
We started a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and More today, so I'm sorry to disappoint you if arrived here to look at my DT card.
I'm afraid that time has got away from me again.
I have had a last minute card to make for my Boss, and we have a stock take tomorrow which means that I have to start work at 5am.
This is not a totally unrelated post however as I have finally sent the December winners parcel.
It seems such a long time ago since I organised the prize way before Christmas, so once the winner was announced I simply forgot all about it.
Really sorry Diane, I hope that you enjoy it when it finally arrives.
Happy Crafting and hugs to All.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx